NEW BORN CARE
Going home with a new baby is exciting, but it can be scary, too. Newborns have many needs, like frequent feedings and diaper changes. Babies can have health issues that are different from older children and adults, like diaper rash and cradle cap.
Your baby will go through many changes during the first year of life. You may feel uneasy at first.
Al Hanan Home nursing provides experienced nurses in caring for your new born baby. We guarantee our experienced staff will look after the baby even in your absence with utmost care and responsibility. She will also educate parents on the daily care of their newborn, support breastfeeding mothers, and address any neonatal concerns.
We guide you through demonstrations on feeding (breast or bottle feeding), bathing & dressing (general baby care/hygiene) and educating you about setting a routine for the newborn. Our trusted nurses at Al Hanan Home nursing are always available to care for your baby when you take a break.
Our Services Include
- Prenatal, Post-natal and newborn assessment (assessing, observing and reporting the condition).
- Establish sleeping pattern to newborn.
- Cord care.
- Bathing, Dressing, Diapering and general needs of the new born
- Scheduling of Appointments (Vaccinations, Check-ups and Laboratories)
- Assisting with Tests and Evaluations (if needed)
Fill out the form and one of our friendly team members will contact you shortly